Our Ballistic Resistant Under shorts were designed by Bullet Blocker’s lead engineer and are 100% made in our Massachusetts facility. Acting as a base layer, the NIJ IIIA rated soft body armor provides approximately 470 square inches of ballistic coverage area. Each pair is custom-made using your exact measurements, enhancing the concealability and leaving a nearly invisible footprint under most garments. Perfect for both women and men alike, our Down Under grants the tactical advantage you need, as well as the comfort and versatility you deserve.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra-concealable and light weight.
- Extremely covert design, with a nearly invisible footprint.
- Ideal for military, police, and civilians alike.
- Our state of the art panel suspension system prevents rolling and sagging of ballistic panels for superior concealability.
- Panels are easily removed for washing.
- Smart-Fabric utilizes the newest anti-microbial fabric technology to help you stay cool, dry and comfortable.
- Anti-abrasion properties reduce impact acceleration to lessen the risk of injury.
- Adjustment-free for more mobility. No inseam cutting, waist/hip pain, or irritation points.
- Velcro-free to ensure comfort and to prevent vest movement.
- Two color options (black and white).
- Removable Kevlar® bulletproof interior liner for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® XP S300 Protection performance: NIJ IIIA Passed USA HP lab test.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
- Provides approximately 470 square inches of ballistic coverage area. Covers the femoral artery.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Shell: Nylon/Spandex
- Weight: approximately 2lbs 11oz. (Please keep in mind that weight will vary with size)