★ Made in the USA ★
186 Square Inches
of Ballistic Coverage Area
Our NIJ IIIA Safety Seat is an ultra-discreet ballistic shield disguised as a functional seat cushion. Perfect for educators, medical professionals, lawyers, law enforcement officers, or anyone who would find peace of mind knowing they have their own personal safety device readily available in case of emergency. Made with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies, this panel is reliable, covert, and weighs-in at only 22 ounces. Designed with comfort and usability in mind, the ballistic panel is protected between layers of cushion foam and the grab handles are covered with non-slip material to keep the product in place.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated NIJ IIIA ballistic panel.
- Subdued tag for optimal concealability.
- 1" thick non-absorbent closed-cell foam comfort cushion.
- Ballistic Safety Seat weighs only 1lb 6oz (22 ounces).
- Anti-Skid Gripper Fabric handles act as non-slip cushion grips.
- 1000D Nylon sleeve repels water, resists rips, and is easily cleaned.
- Removable Kevlar® bulletproof interior liner for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- BulletBlocker utilizes the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: approximately 12" X 16" x 1.5".
- Handles: Anti-Skid Gripper Fabric.
- Sleeve: 100% 1000-denier coated nylon.