SINGLE MOLLE OPEN MAG POUCH WITH SHOTGUN STRIP
Suit 5.56mm magazine & 12 Gauge ammo
Available in Black & Coyote Tan
The Single MOLLE Open Pouch with Shotgun Strip (SMOP-BSG) is designed to hold a variety of different plastic or metal 5.56mm magazines including M4, M14, FAL, F88 and SA-80 Mags as well as 4 x 12 Gauge Shotgun rounds.
The pouch can be quickly and easily adjusted for size by the laced elastic bungee cord that is pre-threaded through the top of the pouch. The Mil-spec bungee cord and black Posi-grip lining hold mags securely in place.
Suits all variety of 12 Gauge shotgun shells, Hatton Breaching rounds, CS Marker rounds or similar.
The SMOP-BSG takes 2 x Columns & 5 Rows of MOLLE to mount on your gear.
- Made from 500D Cordura® Coyote Tan or Black fabric
- Compatible with all MOLLE and PALS equipment,
- Holds 1 x 5.56mm M4 or SA80 style plastic or metal magazine,
- Also securely holds up to 4 x 12 Gauge rounds
- Lined with black Posi-Grip material to improve wear resistance & mag retention,
- Adjustable Bungee cord allows for larger capacity mags with extended base plates or Magpul® attachments,
- Treated at manufacture to produce lowest possible IR signature,
- Tested and proven on operations by combat troops means proven reliability and durability,
- Manufactured by UK company Warrior Assault Systems,
- NSN: N/A
- W: 80mm
- H: 135mm
- D: 34mm
- Weight: 98g
SPECS: 500D Cordura™ Performance Specs :
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per square yard,
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453lbs / Fill 348lbs,
- Tear strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs,
- Abrasion: Wear cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing,
- Standard colour options include Coyote Tan and Black
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
- All our clips, fabrics, plastic hardware, threads and Multicam™ / Black / Coyote webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
We know how much punishment your ammo pouches take when fitted to webbing, leg rigs, armour carriers, chest rigs and packs. With heavy-duty stitching and construction, these pouches are manufactured from Genuine CRYE Precision® Original Multicam™ fabric and highest quality MIL-SPEC materials.