This insert allows you to easily and covertly make your smaller pre-owned items “bulletproof”. It offers the same Threat Level IIIA anti-ballistic protection found in all our products while remaining compact enough to fit into purses, notebook folios, clip boards, small backpacks, and more. Ideal for commuters, students, and public safety personnel who desire an extra layer of protection from random acts of violence while on the go. The ¼ inch semi-flexible NIJ 3A panel is made with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies, which means that it is high-quality, durable, and lightweight. These features allow it to be swapped effortlessly into different bags without ever compromising comfort or concealability.
Features and Benefits
- Enhances the safety of your favorite pre-owned items.
- Weighs only 10 oz. (less than a can of soda).
- Panel is versatile and can be swapped into a variety of bags and other small items.
- Airport and metal detector friendly.
- Nylon sleeve repels water, resists rips, and is easily cleaned.
- Can also supplement the ballistic value of hard armor and or soft vests.
- Constructed with the latest DuPont™ Kevlar® technologies.
- Tested to the NIJ IIIA standards stopping a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Dimensions: All small inserts are ¼ inch (6.35 mm) thick. Please see the size drop-down menu for the exact measurements of each panel.
- Weight: 10 oz. (283 grams).
- Sleeve: 100% 420-denier coated nylon
CAUTION!: Placing a ballistic panel in a backpack against the wearer's back can cause severe blunt force trauma to the wearer from deformation of the panel when hit by certain ballistics. It is recommended to place the insert on the one the outer side of the inner pocket, away from the skin.